Thursday 14 May 2015


 SLOW SEWING

Workmen are in the house, hacking, drilling, hammering.
 
Sigh.
 
I don't like this.
 
"If you can't beat them, join them".
 
So I took out my tools: scissors, needle/thread, templates
 and got to work too!


This is something on my to-do list.
 
I had it all prepped and ready.
 
Actually, I'm glad the workmen came.
 
I have the day off and can start on this.

Unexpected sewing time!

I was just whining earlier this week
 that I haven't done hand-sewing for a while.


This is therapeutic.
 
I like the slow-ness of it.
 
"Slow" is a hint of what I'm making.
 
No rushing this one.

***

UPDATE
June 9

It's done and I love it so!

 See what I made here!
 
 
~Ema N~

 
Photos and text belong to the author of this blog, unless otherwise stated.
Please do not use without permission.